Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I Learned Today

Here's a list of the things I learned today:

1) Puppy diarrhea at 4:40am wakes you up, even if it's in a crate across the room.
2) Wall-e is 3.8 lbs and is probably 7-8 weeks old. We still have no idea what breeds he is.
3) Even at 3.8 lbs and 7 weeks, our new pup learned to scale his puppy gate in the bathroom in less than 24 hours (it's almost 2 feet high). Back to Petco we go...
4) Puppy breath is always adorable.
5) Wall-e barks at only two things (so far): my white tiger stuffed animal and his reflection in the glass of the TV stand.

I'm sure the list will double in size by tomorrow. This is so fun! If the new pup doesn't count as an everyday adventure, I don't know what does.

1 comment:

  1. Wall-E sounds absolutely delicious...can I have some "puppy sugar" when I get out there, huh?
    See ya soon, Jane

    ReplyDelete