Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Backlog of Adventures

I've haven't been great about blogging my everyday and not so everyday adventures recently...in fact, that backlog goes back quite a ways. As I see it, I owe you posts about the following:

1. SXSW...yes, this was a long time ago. It is also encased in an alcohol-induced haze (a side-effect of a weekend with your best friends). You may just have to do without adventures from this particular weekend.
2. "Meeting" Robert Redford at the Brave New Voices premier here in SF.
3. My trip to Atlanta for Jacqui and Lachlan's wedding (that is where the name Kuntry entered my life)
4. A 2 week work trip to Casmalia/Santa Maria, CA...I trapped mice on a Superfund site for 2 weeks. Yes, you read that right.
5. 5th Princeton Reunion
6. Wedding of Eric's best friend in Charlottesville, VA. Talk about a fairy-tale wedding. Geez.
7. Taking Wally to work with me in Ft. Bragg.
8. My brother moving to Cali.
9. Taking Wally to Denver for Eric's game and the 4th of July. Yeah, Wally and I played fetch on the field at Invesco. NBD.
10. Carly's bachelorette in Vegas
And last but not least, 11. Hiking in Big basin followed by camping at Sunset State Beach.

Whew, I'm exhausted just writing all that out. I guess I need to get cracking. First post is coming right up...tomorrow :)

PS I have some other fun stories as well...crack pipes on Muni, everyday Wally adventures, etc. You know...the usual stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment